1966 Ford Mustang
Coupe Custom "Hurst Inspired"
- Rotisserie restoration.
- Less than 1000 miles since restoration.
- Everything was restored or replaced.
- Beautiful Synergy Green Metallic paint.
- All new tinted glass.
- Hurst "Dazzler" wheels.
- New tan custom interior with many upgrades.
- Carpeted trunk compartment.
- Detailed painted engine compartment.
- Built 289 V8.
- Aluminum radiator.
- Ceramic headers and Flowmaster exhaust.
- Tremec 5-speed transmission.
- Front disc brakes.
- Much, much more.
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 6:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
944 Turbo 5-Speed
- Only 43,000 miles.
- One owner.
- All original.
- California car.
- Always garaged.
- Clean Car Fax report.
- Beautiful color combination of Alpine White and light tan.
- BBS wheels.
- Recently serviced.
- Owners manuals.
- One of the cleanest 944s currently offered for sale.