1965 Ford Mustang
- This car has serious eyeballs!
- Complete restoration.
- Beautiful original color combination of Rangoon Red with Red trim.
- Shelby White stripes.
- Original C-code 289 V8 car.
- Built 289 V8 that starts, runs and sounds great.
- C-4 Automatic transmission.
- SSBC front disc brakes.
- Many upgrades.
- Competitive price range.
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 5:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
1967 Mercury Cougar
390 w/ 3-Speed
- 1 of 1 built.
- Very Rare.
- Family Owned.
- Original Title.
- Rotisserie restoration.
- Original color combination of Trafalgar blue with Aqua standard buckets.
- Original matching numbers 390 V8.
- Rare and original 3-speed transmission.
- Extra set of wheels/tires.
- Much more.