1948 Ford F-1
- The best overall classic vehicle I've owned.
- $200,000 documented professional restoration.
- Multiple show winner.
- Multiple magazine featured truck.
- Stunning all steel laser straight with many mods.
- PPG booth displayed vehicle with award winning paint.
- Custom Schott wheels.
- Electric bed cover.
- Amazing custom interior.
- Detailed engine compartment.
- Built 460 V8 with 542HP!.
- Built C6 transmission.
- Ford 9" rear end.
- Custom chassis.
- High end suspension and braking system.
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 5:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
Chevelle Custom 406
- One of the best!
- Rotisserie restoration.
- High-end show quality.
- Laser straight body.
- Stunning Silver paint with black racing stripes.
- BOZE Lateral-G 19" and 20" wheels.
- Beautiful interior with many upgrades.
- Extreme engine compartment.
- Built 460 w/540 HP.
- M22 4-speed.
- 12-bolt rear end with posi unit.
- Power Steering and CPP four wheel disc brakes.
- Upgraded Suspension.
- Painted undercarriage.
- Less than 200 miles.