1988 Pontiac Fiero
GT 5-speed w/ 277 miles
- 277 original miles.
- Possibly the lowest mileage 1988 Fiero GT known to exist.
- Rare and highly collectable.
- Amazing condition.
- Great history.
- Tons of paperwork such as original invoices, transportation sheet, window sticker, etc.
- Beautiful Medium Red Metallic .
- Gray leather.
- Option package #1.
- Removable sunroof.
- 2.8L V6 w/ 5-speed.
- Much, much more!
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 6:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
2008 Shelby GT500 Convertible
"eBay "No Reserve" auction"
- Only 6,466 original miles.
- Showroom condition.
- 100% original. No modifications.
- Great history with no accidents.
- Great service history.
- CLear CarFax report.
- Original window sticker.
- Original owners manuals, etc.
- Beautiful Performance White paint with black top and leather interior.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- SVT tuned suspension.
- Brembo front brakes.
- Shelby car cover.
- Battery tender.
- Much, much, more!
- eBay "No Reserve" Auction