1971 Ford Mustang
Mach 1 429 4-speed
- Extremely rare.
- Documented 1 of 1 built.
- Only 1,371 Mach 1s were built in 1971 and only 556 were 4-speeds.
- Only a handful of these had factory air conditioning.
- Full restoration.
- Retains most of the original sheet metal.
- Brand new paint and glass.
- Detailed engine compartment.
- Power windows, steering and brakes.
- Fully serviced.
- Runs and drives great.
- Try to find one like it.
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 5:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
- One of the best.
- Multiple Award winner.
- Multiple magazine featured car.
- Rotisserie restoration by well known Vintage Metal Works.
- Beautiful Dark Blue Metallic Paint.
- Custom chrome wheels.
- Custom interior with high end sound system.
- Built 1865 engine with many upgrades.
- Built 4-speed transmission.
- Upgraded suspension.
- Much, much more.