1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Coupe
Pace Car "Indy"
- 1 of only 200 built and 1 of only a few "real ones" left to exist.
- This is the most documented award winning 64 1/2 Mustang Pace Car.
- 1 of only currently 113 Mustangs to have achieved a Conservator in the history of MCA. #57.
- 10 time Gold MCA winner.
- Restored and was owned by MCA National Director.
- Restoration photos and literature included.
- Mustang Monthly Magazine featured car.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 5:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
1965 Ford Mustang
Fastback Custom 408
- Original A-code car.
- Recent rotisserie restoration.
- Beautiful color combination.
- New Revolution wheels.
- Brand new red interior.
- Detailed engine compartment.
- Windsor 351 stroked to a 408 V8 wih aluminum heads.
- Ford 9" rear end with POSI.
- Great looking and driving car.
- Just sold!