1965 Ford Mustang Fastback
- The true test car for the famous 1967
Mustang "Eleanor" from the movie "Gone
in 60 Seconds!"
- Documented by Terry Buch -prior owner
of Total Control Products.
- Documented by Ray Claridge- owner of Cinema
Vehicle Services. They built the real 'Eleanor"
- Documented by Bob Bondurant- owner of Bondurants
Race Track and school of high performance driving.
- Driven at Bondurants by Nicholas Cage and
the stunt men in preparation for "Eleanor".
- Documented by Michael McGovern- Veteran driver at Bondurants who taught Nicholas Cage in the 1965 Mustang "Testbed Terror".
- Magazine and website featured.
- Consigned to Mecum
- Modern Detail Center
- Top of the line detail equipment and supplies
- Steam cleaning technology
- TEC Quality drive on lift
- Air Compressor
- Air Conditioning
- Competitive pricing
- Pride in what we do!
- Click here to see the detail menu
Jim Peckham (Detail Specialist)
Chris Tansey (Detail Specialist)
EASY DROP OFF BY 9:30 AND GUARANTEED TO BE READY BY 5:00 THE SAME DAY. DOESN’T GET ANY EASIER THEN THAT!
MS CLASSIC CARS is one of the leading classic car and truck dealerships in the country. Our vehicles are sold all across the world and all the
major auctions. Our automotive detailing specialists are excellent and take a lot of pride in their work. You have the opportunity to have
them detail your vehicle! Whether it’s your classic car, classic truck or your everyday car or truck we do it all. MS CLASSIC CARS is in the 5% of
automotive detailing facilities that use steam cleaners which is the most sanitary and modern way of cleaning interior and engine compartments. We
appreciate the opportunity! Click here to view the complete detail menu. We look forward to detailing your vehicle!
Marc Schiliro - Owner
1965 Ford Mustang
- The first first generation Mustang
continuation series with Carroll Shelby.
- #4 of only 4 built. Originally
Unique Performance was going to build
40 to celebrate the 40th Anniversary but
only 4 were built. This is the last one.
- Only one of the four has been sold
which was at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ
2006. It sold for $307,600.00
- This is the only one built with FAST
Sequential Electronic Fuel Injection.
- One owner. All original documents. 700 miles.
- Tilted and registered as a 1965 Mustang with original VIN#.
- Consigned to Mecum