THE LATEST NEWS - Updated November 24th, 2014
Thank you to all the customers who made the month of November a success! I've decided based on the holiday long weekend and my daughters cheerleading competition I'm attending with the family at Disney in Florida the first week of December, it only makes sense to hold off listing any new vehicles until I return. Upon my return I'm going to immediately list the following two vehicles for sale:
1. 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback Shelby GT350 custom. This car has serious "Eye Balls"! It's a beautiful color combination of red with white racing stripes and a red interior. It has a built 289 V8 that is a coupled to a C-4 automatic transmission. This is a great looking and driving car. It's going to be listed for $38,900.00.
2. 1985 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc Z. This car has 33,389 original miles. It's a beautiful color combination of blue with black. This car has tons of paperwork and is a loaded with options including T-tops and a 305 TPI V8. With the recent success of eBay "NO RESERVE" auctions, I've decided I'm going to list this car on eBay at "NO RESERVE".
I'll be doing a VIP EMAIL BLAST when there both listed on the current inventory page for sale.
Over the month of December I'll be working on descriptions and photos for the next group of vehicles listed below:
* 1962 Chevrolet Impala custom. This car underwent a "no expense spared restoration" and only has 2000 miles since completion. The body is very straight with beautiful black paint with a red accent molding. It has a full air ride suspension system and sits on custom Intro wheels. The custom red leather interior has many upgrades. The engine compartment is highly detailed with many upgrades. It is home to the built 383 V8 with dual carburetors. The engine is coupled to a Tremec 5-speed with Ford 9" rear end. It has four wheel disc brakes and much more! It's going to be listed for $67,900.00
* 1967 Mercury Cougar GT 390 3-speed. This car is very rare. In 1967 only 8,913 Cougars were built with 390 -4V engines. Of those only 339 had three speed manual transmissions. Of those only 15 of those were painted Trafalger Blue and of those only 9 had Aqua standard buckets. After braking down the remaining options its 1 of 1 built this way. I purchased this car from a family who bought it new. This car was rotisserie restored and only has 1000 miles since completion. It retains most of the original sheet metal and the matching numbers engine, transmission and rear end. It has an extra set of wheels/tires. This is a great opportunity! It's going to be listed for $38,900.00
* 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Eleanor "The Best". Everyone who knows me knows that "Eleanor" is my personal favorite muscle car. I've collected, sold and seen many 'Eleanors" over the last 15 years. In my opinion this 'Eleanor is the best overall build I've seen. It was a 2 year meticulous rotisserie restoration that was completed just a few months ago with only 300 test miles. The bodywork is about as perfect as you can get and the Pepper Gray Metallic paint with Black racing stripes is spectacular. The black leather interior is all brand new with many upgrades including a great sound system. The engine compartment is extremely detailed and home to the built 427 engine with FAST fuel injection and custom air cleaner. It breathes through the side exhaust system and sounds excellent. The engine is coupled with a Tremec 5-speed transmission and Ford 9" rear end. The undercarriage is painted the same color as the exterior and mirror quality. It has all the newest front and rear suspension upgrades and four wheel disc brakes. I'm in love with this car. It's going to be listed for $149,900.00
* 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Eleanor / GT500. This is another beautiful "Eleanor" that is slightly different then the movie car. The gentleman who had the exterior restoration done by "Mustangs to Fear" decided to use there Shelby GT500 custom front nose and the original Shelby style upper and lower side scoops. The rest of the car is done exactly like 'Eleanor". This car has been completely restored and only has 350 test miles since completion. The body work is great and the Pepper Gray Metallic paint with Black racing stripes is beautiful. The black interior is all brand new with many upgrades including a great sound system. It has working air conditioning, power steering and power brakes. The engine compartment is nicely detailed and home to the 390 V8 that was built by Geddis Speed Shop. They build engines for Jegs Racing. The engine is coupled to a Tremec 5-speed and Ford 9" rear end. The undercarriage is very clean and has many upgrades including such items as Wilwood four wheel disc brakes, TCP front coil overs and a 4-link rear suspension system. I'm in love with this car too! It's going to be listed for $94,900.00
* 1969 Chevrolet Camaro 572. One of my goals was to purchase or build a 1969 Camaro with a GM ZZ572 w/620HP engine. I realized that the few I did see over the years were done to my satisfaction as installing one isn't an easy application. I ended up purchasing the engine and found the right car to install it in. This Camaro was an original SS 350 (X11) and was painted Azure Turquoise (55) as the trim tag indicates. The car was finished in it's original color but now has a Corvette stinger hood which the center is painted black and it also has a single black stripe down the back deck lid. The car is wrapped in custom made Boze wheels. The black interior is all new and has many upgrades including the Covan dash, Budnick steering wheel, Pro Car bucket seats, B&M shifter and sound system. The engine compartment is highly detailed with many upgrades including such items a Billet hinges and a show panel. It's home to the massive GM ZZ572 engine with 620HP. This engine starts and runs amazing. The goal was to build a drivetrain that was user friendly and could be driven anywhere. The engine breathes through a complete Dynatech 3" exhaust system. The engine is coupled to a built 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive and a built 12 bolt rear end with 3.55 gears and POSI traction. The undercarriage is very clean with many upgrades including such items as Right Stuff four wheel disc brakes with red calipers, QA1 front coil overs and a modified rear shock kit. This is one good looking mean street machine! It's going to be listed for $79,900.00
* 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 4-speed. This is real SS. This car was a complete restoration a few years ago and has been driven very little since. Everything on this car has been restored or replaced. It was restored to look factory correct. The car has exchanged a few hands since completion and I don't have the restoration details. The body is very straight and the Silver paint with black racing stripes looks great. The black interior with bucket seats is beautiful. The engine compartment is nicely detailed and home to the 454 V8. This engine starts, runs and sounds excellent. The engine is coupled to a Muncie 4-speed transmission and 12 bolt rear end. The undercarriage is nice and clean. This is a great looking and driving car without the big price tag. It's going to be listed for $43,900.00
MS CLASSIC CARS detail department is open for business and were currently booking appointments roughly 7 days out. Winter is coming and you need to protect your vehicle. Schedule today!
Please call me at #508-557-0152 or email me @ email@example.com with any questions. Thank you.