1971 Chevrolet Camaro
- Restored by Ring Brothers.
- Cowl hood and split front bumper.
- Beautiful color combination.
- Custom Forgeline wheels.
- Ring Brothers power door handles.
- Custom Black leather interior.
- Covan dash w/ Autometer gauges.
- Budnik steering wheel.
- Custom sound system.
- Detailed engine compartment w/ many upgrades.
- Built 454 V8.
- Flow master exhaust.
- Tremec 5-speed transmission.
- 12-bolt POSI rear end.
- Power steering.
- Power SSBC four wheel disc brakes.
- Ridetech front suspension.
- Much, much, more!
You're looking at another beautiful classic car listed by MS CLASSIC CARS!
1972 Chevrolet C-10 Super Cheyenne Pickup Custom -- $53,900.00
1972 Chevrolet C-10 Super Cheyenne Pickup Custom
ATTENTION CHEVROLET C-10 ENTHUSIASTS!
THIS C-10 HAS IT GOING ON!
PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BY PIERCE HOT RODS!
COMPLETED IN 2015 WITH ONLY 710 MILES!
GREAT DESIGN AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS!
MUST READ AND SEE!
***MS CLASSIC CARS PURCHASES BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC VEHICLES THAT WE’VE COMPLETELY SERVICED AND DETAILED UNLIKE MOST CLASSIC VEHICLES THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEING ADVERTISED FOR SALE. THIS IS DOCUMENTED WITH AN INVOICE PICTURED BELOW. WE’LL LET THE PHOTOS DO THE REST OF THE TALKING***
MS CLASSIC CARS INVESTED A TOTAL OF $4,967.35 SERVICING THIS VEHICLE INCLUDING PARTS AND LABOR. AN INVOICE IS PICTURED BELOW THAT DOCUMENTS EVERYTHING. MS CLASSIC CARS ALSO INVESTED $600.00 IN DETAILING THE VEHICLE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.
AS THE VIN NUMBER INDICATES THIS TRUCK STARTED LIFE AS A 1972 CHEVROLET C10 ½ TON V8 4X2 PICKUP THAT WAS BUILT AT THE ATLANTA, GA FACTORY. THE TRUCK WAS PURCHASED BY DREW PIERCE THE OWNER OF PIERCE HOT RODS LOCATED IN LEEDS, AL. HE TOLD ME IT WAS A TRUE SUPER CHEYENNE. HE WANTED TO BUILD A PERSONAL CLASSIC TRUCK AND THIS ONE WAS A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR A RESTORATION BECAUSE IT WAS VERY SOLID. HE HAD A VISION TO DESIGN A ONE-OF-A-KIND CLASSIC PICKUP THAT WOULD BE SHOW QUALITY BUT DIDN’T WANT A GARAGE OR TRAILER QUEEN. HE WENT HARD TO WORK AND ACCOMPLISHED HIS MISSION. IT WAS TRULY A LABOR OF LOVE. HE STARTED THE RESTORATION IN FEBRUARY OF 2014 AND COMPLETED IT IN JULY OF 2015. ONCE IT WAS COMPLETED HE TOOK IT TO A FEW SHOWS AND WON SOME AWARDS. IT WAS A GREAT ADVERTISING TOOL FOR HIS BUSINESS. A SHORT TIME LATER HE DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO BUILD SOMETHING ELSE BUT THIS HAD TO GO. HE LISTED IT FOR SALE AND MS CLASSIC CARS JUMPED ON THE OPPORTUNITY.
- BEAUTIFUL EXTERIOR WITH MANY UPGRADES.
- VERY NICE BODY WITH GREAT GAPS THROUGHOUT.
- THE HOOD, DOORS AND LIFTGATE OPEN AND CLOSE VERY NICELY.
- SMOOTHED WIPER COWL AND STAKE POCKETS FOR CLEAN LOOK.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR COMBINATION OF DARK BLUE METALLIC AND GRAY METALLIC PAINT.
- SHOW QUALITY PAINT WITH CUSTOM AIR BRUSHING ON REAR BED.
- MIRRORS DELETE FOR CLEAN LOOK.
- SIDE EXHAUST CUTOUTS WITH ALUMINUM TRIM ON LOWER ROCKERS.
- ALL NEW TINTED GLASS THROUGHOUT.
- ONE PIECE DOOR GLASS CONVERSION.
- NEW FRONT GRILL, MOLDINGS, LIGHTS, EMBLEMS, ETC.
- MODERN HEADLIGHTS.
- GSI BILLET DOOR HANDLES.
- BILLET GAS CAP.
- KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCKS WITH VIPER ALARM SYSTEM.
- CUSTOM PRO 20” POLISHED WHEELS THAT CENTERS WERE PAINTED GRAY METALLIC TO MATCH THE EXTERIOR TOP AND LOWER COLOR. THE FRONT WHEELS ARE 20 X 8.5 AND THE REAR WHEELS ARE 20 X 10. THE FALKEN TIRES ARE 245-40-20 ON THE FRONT AND 265-50-20 ON THE REAR.
- THE REAR BED IS COMPLETELY FINISHED AND HIGHLY DETAILED. IT HAS DARK STAINED WOOD, MATCHING PAINTED AIR TANK AND AIR COMPRESSORS.
- THE BEAUTIFUL RELICATE INTERIOR WAS DONE BY PIERCE HOT RODS AND IT CAME OUT SPECTACULAR. THE INTERIOR COLOR COMPLIMENTS THE EXTERIOR COLOR PERFECTLY. THE INTERIOR HAS SO MANY UPGRADES THROUGHOUT.
- CUSTOM HEADLINER AND SUNVISORS.
- BILLET REAR VIEW MIRROR.
- LED DOME LIGHT AND UNDER DASH LIGHTS.
- CUSTOM DASH PAD TOP AND BOTTOM.
- CUSTOM DOOR PANELS.
- CUSTOM SEAT WITH SEAT BELTS.
- CUSTOM CENTER CONSOLE WITH CUP HOLDERS AND SWITCHES.
- DASH BEZEL WAS PAINTED GRAY METALLIC TO MATCH EXTERIOR COLOR.
- AUTOMETER SPORT COMP GAUGES.
- BILLET PEDALS.
- CHROME DOOR SILL PLATES.
- BILLET SPECIALTIES STEERING WHEEL WITH MATCHING LEATHER WRAP.
- CLAYTON MACHINE DOOR HANDLES AND WINDOW CRANKS.
- CUSTOM CARPETING AND FLOOR MATS WITH CHEVY BOW TIE.
- CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM INCLUDING ALPINE CD PLAYER, AMPLIFIER, POLK SPEAKERS IN KICKER PANELS AND KICKER SUBWOOFER BEHIND SEAT.
- THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS NICELY DETAILED AND HAS SOME REALLY COOL FAB WORK.
- UNDER THE HOOD, FIREWALL, INNER FENDERS AND RADIATOR SUPPORT WAS FABRICATED WITH CIRCLES AND PAINTED GRAY TO MATCH EXTERIOR. THIS WAS A VERY TIME CONSUMING PROCESS AND LOOKS AMAZING.
- HOOD PUMPS WERE ADDED TO REPLACE HOOD HINGES FOR A CLEAN LOOK.
- BLUE PRINT 383 STROKER ENGINE WITH 430HP.
- CUSTOM AIR CLEANER THAT MATCHES THE THEME AND COLOR.
- QUICK FUEL 750 CARBURETOR.
- FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE.
- POLISHED INTAKE.
- ALUMINUM HEADS.
- CHEVROLET VALVE COVERS.
- MSD BILLET DISTRIBUTOR AND IGNITION.
- TAYLOR WIRES WITH LOOMS.
- MARCH PULLEYS.
- POLISHED ALTERNATOR.
- BE-COOL ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH ELECTRICFAN AND BILLET OVERFILL CANISTER.
- SANDERSON HEADERS.
- THE UNDERCARRIAGE OF THIS TRUCK IS VERY CLEAN AND PRESENTABLE.
- CUSTOM SIDE EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH BLACK WIDOW POLISHED MUFFLERS. DESIGNING THE EXHAUST TO EXIT THE SIDE PANELS WAS A GREAT IDEA. IT GIVES THE TRUCK A GREAT LOOK AND SOUND OUT THE SIDE.
- THE ENGINE IS COUPLED TO A BUILT TURBO 350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION THAT HAS A MILD SHIFT KIT.
- A 12-BOLT REAR END WITH EATON POSI, MOSER AXLES, LPW REAR DIFF COVER AND 3.73 GEARS..
- OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY WAS RELOCATED UNDERNEATH TOWARDS THE BACK OF THE TRUCK.
- MMW CONTROL ARMS.
- FRONT AND REAR SWAY BARS.
- RIDETECH AIR RIDE SYSTEM WITH QA1 SHOCKS AT ALL FOUR CORNERS.
- CPP TRANSMISSION CROSS MEMBER.
- TRAILERING ARM LOWERED TO CROSS MEMBER.
- WILWOOD POWER BRAKING SYSTEM INCLUDING A 8” BLACK BOOSTER, MASTER CYLINDER, 10” AND 12” DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS WITH RED CALIPERS.
I HAVE MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE AND FOLLOW THE CLASSIC VEHICLE MARKET ON A DAILY BASIS. I’M EXPERIENCED WITH MOST YEARS, MAKES AND MODELS. OBVIOUSLY I’M MORE EXPERIENCED WITH CERTAIN VEHICLES BUT FOLLOW THEM ALL. I PRICE MY CLASSIC VEHICLES COMPETITIVE BASED ON THE CURRENT MARKET VALUES. I WOULD CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND A COMPARABLE VEHICLE FOR LESS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COMPARING THE VEHICLES HISTORY, RECENT DOCUMENTED SERVICE WORK, ALL OPTIONS AND THE ENTIRE VEHICLES OVERALL CONDITION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. IF YOU’RE TRULY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS VEHICLE AND YOU HAVE A COMPARABLE VEHICLE THAT’S PRICED LESS PLEASE CALL ME TO DISCUSS IT FURTHER. I’M CONFIDENT THAT MY VEHICLE WILL BE THE BETTER CHOICE. IF I’M WRONG I’LL TELL YOU THE OTHER VEHICLE IS A BETTER CHOICE AND POINT YOU IN THAT DIRECTION.
“AS MY WEBSITE INDICATES I’VE COLLECTED AND SOLD HUNDREDS OF BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC VEHICLES OVER THE YEARS. I’M PROUD TO SAY THAT I SOLD MULTIPLE VEHICLES THAT HAVE SET WORLD RECORD PRICES. I’VE ALSO SOLD MANY CLASSIC VEHICLES IN THE SIX FIGURE PLUS PRICE RANGE. THE POINT BEING IS THAT I’M A GOOD JUDGE OF CHARACTER WHEN IT COMES TIME TO DESCRIBE A CLASSIC VEHICLE. MS CLASSIC CARS COLLECT BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC VEHICLES THAT WE COMPLETELY SERVICE AND DETAIL. WE DOCUMENT THIS WORK WITH AN INVOICE THAT PICTURED IN THE PHOTOS. THE 1972 CHEVROLET C10 SUPER CHEYENNE PICKUP CUSTOM YOU’RE ABOUT TO WITNESS IS A REALLY SWEET CLASSIC TRUCK. IF YOU’VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS TRUCK I WOULD SUGGEST MOVING FORWARD WITH INVESTIGATING IT FURTHER. PLEASE GIVE ME A PHONE CALL AND I’LL GO OVER THE ENTIRE TRUCK WITH YOU OVER THE PHONE. I’M THE OWNER AND CAN MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS REGARDING THE PRICE, ETC. THERE WILL BE NO PRESSURE. MY GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR YOU. IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE IT I’LL MAKE THE TRANSACTION TRANSPARENT AND SIMPLE. I’LL ASSIST YOU IN FINANCING IF NECESSARY. I’LL ALSO ASSIST YOU WITH ALL THE SHIPPING. IT’S THAT EASY. MS CLASSIC CARS ISN’T JUST ANOTHER DEALER. MS CLASSIC CARS IS A BRAND.”
MARC SCHILIRO – THE OWNER
Unfortunately most classic vehicles that are being advertised for sale by dealers, private parties and auctions aren't exactly what are being advertised for sale. This is an industry with no real guidelines and everyone's opinion is completely different. The average consumer doesn’t realize classic vehicles weren’t restored at the factory and are being restored by people in their garages. Everyone’s level of restoration experience is different and it shows in the restoration. An example would be a classic vehicle that's being advertised as an original model with matching numbers could be a phony with a reproduction trim tag and re stamped numbers on the engine block, etc. Another example would be a classic vehicle is being advertised as a full restoration when indeed only a few things have been restored. There are many classic vehicles listed for sale that have cosmetic and mechanical issues with such items as the body, paint, glass, lights, body hinges, gauges, window components, steering components, upholstery, engine leaks and tuning, radiators, transmission, rear end, brake components and suspension components. The consumers are spending thousands of dollars repairing the classic vehicles they've purchased after the sale. A bad purchase could turn into the buyer’s worst nightmare and be extremely costly!
MS CLASSIC CARS specializes in beautiful classic cars and trucks that are at a higher level of quality than most being advertised for sale. I personally have selected these vehicles and take pride in what I represent. I'm not a classic car dealer who is only looking to make a quick buck. I’ve seen dealers and private parties purchase classic vehicles at auctions and online and immediately list them for sale. Most of these vehicles aren’t being advertised correctly and haven’t been serviced or detailed. This business is my career and reputation which means everything to me. I do the best of my ability to represent quality classic cars and advertise them honestly. To be clear I’m not in the restoration business. I represent classic vehicles that have already been restored.
This vehicle is owned by MS CLASSIC CARS and is located in Seekonk, MA. I personally have seen, touched and driven this vehicle. This vehicle has been through a service and detail process which is documented with an MS CLASSIC CARS invoice. I write the descriptions, take the photos, advertise them for sale and answer all the calls and emails. I'll personally go over the entire vehicle and tell you everything I know about it. I'll also give you my opinion if it’s truly the right vehicle for you. I’ll consider all trades and also offer financing if necessary. Once you've committed to purchase a classic vehicle from MS CLASSIC CARS, I’ll make it a very easy process from start to finish. Once the funds have cleared I'll immediately mail the paperwork USPS 2-day air. A CD with the description and photos of the vehicle you purchased will be included in the package. I’ll also assist in shipping your vehicle to its new home.
If you've read the introduction tab or visited my website you’ll probably agree I'm a bit of a perfectionist and represent very detailed classic vehicles. MS CLASSIC CARS has a great reputation and we continue to raise the bar in the classic car and truck world. I sell our classic cars and trucks very quickly because consumers see the value. I look forward to working with you. Please read my website testimonials and eBay positive feedback. Thank you for the opportunity!
Marc Schiliro – the owner
What makes MS CLASSIC CARS different from other classic car dealers and from vehicles being marketed privately on the market for sale?
* Each vehicle has been hand-picked by the owner Marc Schiliro.
* NO CONSIGNMENTS. We own the MS CLASSIC CARS inventory and know every vehicle well.
* NO SALESPEOPLE. Deal directly with the owner Marc Schiliro when you call or email.
* Every vehicle goes through a service process unlike most vehicles on the market for sale. MS CLASSIC CARS owns its own service and storage facility.
* Every vehicle gets a complete MS CLASSIC CARS Classic car automotive detail which includes the exterior, interior, engine compartment, trunk compartment and undercarriage. This is valued at $500.00
* Every vehicle has a detailed description with multiple photos including the undercarriage which is done by the owner Marc Schiliro.
* Assistance with financing if necessary. Competitive rates and terms are available.
* Assistance with transportation once the sale is completed.
* Assistance with insurance once the sale is completed.
* Easy transaction from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Classic cars and trucks make great investments and are extremely fun to own. It’s so exciting to search for a classic, purchase one and watch it come off the trailer, add your own touches, take it for a ride or just look at it sitting in the garage after a hard day at work. Classic car and truck collectors aren’t just in the United States but worldwide. The classic car and truck market is growing every day. It’s seen at car shows and auctions, in magazines and on TV shows. Get your new classic car or truck today. You only live once, if you can afford it, do it!
I do the best I can to represent my classic cars and trucks. My results, feedback and reputation speak for themselves. Everyone’s opinion of a classic car and truck is different and I encourage questions prior to a purchase. I have a beautiful showroom with excellent lighting and a lift for a complete inspection if requested. Inspections will be scheduled by appointment only. The closest airport is Providence, RI. It’s only a 25 minute ride from the dealership. I can arrange to pick up at the airport. I also have a dealer plate that would allow for a test drive with a valid driver’s license for a serious buyer. Please call 508-557-0152 or email for any questions. Thank you.
1970 Dodge Coronet 500
HP383 w/ 4-speed.
- Documented w/ factory broadcast sheet and original fender tag.
- Rotisserie restoration.
- Everything was restored or replaced new.
- Completed in 2016 w/ only 24 miles.
- Show Quality throughout.
- Straight body w/ original sheet metal.
- Lightly restored.
- Beautiful Burnt Orange paint.
- Beautiful White and and Black interior
- Highly detailed painted trunk compartment.
- Highly detailed painted engine compartment.
- Original matching numbers HP 383 V8 4-barrel engine w/ 335HP.
- Original 4-speed car.
- Power steering.
- Power brakes.
- Highly detailed painted undercarriage.
- Runs and drives great.
- Much, much, more!