1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Coupe
Pace Car "Indy"
- 1 of only 200 built and 1 of only a few "real ones" left to exist.
- This is the most documented award winning 64 1/2 Mustang Pace Car.
- 1 of only currently 113 Mustangs to have achieved a Conservator in the history of MCA. #57.
- 10 time Gold MCA winner.
- Restored and was owned by MCA National Director.
- Restoration photos and literature included.
- Mustang Monthly Magazine featured car.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity.
1965 Ford Mustang
Fastback Custom 408
- Original A-code car.
- Recent rotisserie restoration.
- Beautiful color combination.
- New Revolution wheels.
- Brand new red interior.
- Detailed engine compartment.
- Windsor 351 stroked to a 408 V8 wih aluminum heads.
- Ford 9" rear end with POSI.
- Great looking and driving car.
- Just sold!